YSL or Choo? I can't decide.

I suppose it depends on what you do and how dressy/professional your workplace is. I know that this is the YSL forum, but I vote for the Jimmy Choo. Yes, the Muse is more classic, but you see them everywhere. BTW, a laptop won't work well in either, if that's something you want to use the bag for

I know I am very biased (Hello! You're posting in the YSL forum!:nuts: ) but I would choose the Muse just because I think the Muse is more of a classic... and okay, fine, I own one in ivory.

Hard choice though.

I have an ivory muse too! Lol. I'd definitely go with the muse though. The muse is a classic compared to the riki.

I was also facing the YSL vs. Choo decision a few months ago. I ended up getting the large muse because I thought it better suited my style and was a little more of a classic shape. But I really don't think you can go wrong here -both are gorgeous. Both isn't an option?:graucho:

When I first saw the Muse in ads I wasn't crazy about it. However, lately I've been seeing then IRL and they are soooooo pretty. They make the carrier look very feminine because the shape of the Muse counter-acts the female form (no matter what the form). I've seen it on tall, short, thick and thin girls and they all look so pretty on them. I've only seen then IRL in large and OS and I think both work very well.

I notice that the OS ones hang differently, less "boxy" but either one is hot. I think OS works well with tall women only though....

When I first saw the Muse in ads I wasn't crazy about it. However, lately I've been seeing then IRL and they are soooooo pretty. They make the carrier look very feminine because the shape of the Muse counter-acts the female form (no matter what the form). I've seen it on tall, short, thick and thin girls and they all look so pretty on them. I've only seen then IRL in large and OS and I think both work very well.

I notice that the OS ones hang differently, less "boxy" but either one is hot. I think OS works well with tall women only though....

My goodness, I agree with you, I do believe you are right about the Muse fitting well with every size, shape and height. I think that is why I love this bag. It is elegant. I don't know about the Choo bags, they are beautiful too, but I have never owned one. Pick the bag that best suits you. Muse suits me best. :smile:

The Muse is a great classic choice as a work bag. I wear mine all the time for work.

But, if you are really drawn to the JC Riki or Ramona, I would urge you away from the new S/S 07 bags with the "distressed" leather and snakeskin trim, because I think they look more casual. One of the original Riki/Ramona's with the "polished" leather would be more appropriate for work, I think.

ITA. =)