YSL Niki Bag Grey HELP!

1. #1 Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Ah HELP and honest comments please! just bought this bag and I looooved it at the store and wearing it out. Now, I can't decide if I should have gone with a more classic bag. I don't have a ton of lux designer bags, so I'm now debating on exchanging it. I wanted it in black, but it is sold out everywhere. Grey is actually beautiful and definitely works for all seasons. (Current bags I have: LV neverfull GM in damier ebene, Gucci marmont camera bag in dusty pink) Thoughts?

fullsizeoutput_2ac9.jpeg I3RbEZ55SWGIa1MpxvZgEg.jpg fullsizeoutput_2ac7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2ac6.jpeg
  2. I personally love the YSL Niki bag but I feel like it’s a bag for those who already have classic YSL bags in their collection and want something more understated. I would personally chose College bag or Lou Lou small or medium bag over the Niki first, I think they are more classic and iconic and will be stylish for a long time. They are more structured as well if you prefer that. Also if you wanted black Niki then I think you shouldn’t settle with the grey, these bags are not cheap and you should love it. Good luck deciding. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice