YSL nano sac de jour or Balenciaga mini city or Celine nano luggage ?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone :smile:

I'm finding myself in a very though choice since I can't decide which bag I want next (I purchased the Celine Big Bag in black veau grainé last year). I'm looking for a summer bag, grey or white, suitable for work as well as parties. The ultimate everdya bag in a way !

Three are on my list and I cannot decide, can you help me ?

- Celine Nano Luggage in silver : I'm concerned it's not really a "in bag" anymore and I feel like I've seen it everywhere. But I do really like the softness of the skin and the silver color : https://www.celine.com/fr-fr/celine-boutique-femme/sacs/luggage-2/sac-luggage-nano-modele-en-agneau-lamine-189243BED.36AG.html
    - YSL Nano sac de jour in white croc : does everyone own a nano sac de jour here ? Does it keep well ? Isn't the skin too hard ? https://www.fashionphile.com/saint-laurent-croc-embossed-calfskin-nano-sac-de-jour-white-souffle-323642
    - Balenciaga Mini city in grey croc (found on mytheresa) : I do really like this one but since I already own a Givenchy Antigona pochette in dark grey croc, I don't want the bag to be too close from what I already own. https://www.mytheresa.com/fr-fr/balenciaga-city-mini-croc-effect-leather-tote-1248032.html?catref=category

What are you thoughts ?

Thank you for helping :biggrin:

MC

2. YSL NANO FOR SURE!!! I think its more classic than all the other styles. Esp the Balenciaga one, that one is just super trendy

caroperouse likes this.
  3. I own bags from all 3 of these brands. My view is.
    1) Celine Nano - I own two and they are really, really practical bags. They are small and fit so much. I however bought them when Phoebe Philo was the designer and before the logo changed. I don’t think Celine is as cool or in demand as it was before.

2) Balenciaga Mini City - It’s really cute but not very roomy. Sometimes it can make people look ‘fat’ because it’s so tiny. I do love that grey croc embossed leather though, it’s so pretty.

3) YSL Nano - This would be my favourite of the three. It’s a great size, fits all the essentials. Plus it can be worn dressed up or down.

caroperouse likes this.
  4. #4 Jun 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    Thank you for your help !

I finally bought the YSL nano Sac de Jour. I've been very lucky to find one in stores since they were less than 10 bags left in France for this model :nuts:

The color is everything :heart:

sac ysl3.jpg sac ysl2.jpg

5. You made the perfect choice. It’s so lux in that white croc. Congrats and enjoy!!

caroperouse likes this.
  6. Beautiful bag! Enjoy it!

caroperouse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice