YSL Muse updates

onewmynarmy

Feb 14, 2006
The Muse is available in these colors at the NY YSL store: Chocolate, White, Green and Black for the oversize. In chocolate, black, tan and white for the large. And in chocolate, green and black for the medium. They pretty much have every color in every size.

Some observations...I'm starting to really love the chocolate. The black is a classic but for some reason, I'm not loving the white in person. It looks great on the pics but it's too much for me. The chocolate is my favorite. I spoke with the SA and she says that they've been flying off the shelves but Paris has been replenishing the Muse stocks and they've been getting lots of new orders.

So for those who want are flirting with the idea of buying the Muse, not to worry. It's going to be around for a while...

I seem to recall a difference of $100-$150 between sizes...medium somewhere around $1075, large $1175, etc. Someone will know the exact prices (or they may be found on the NM, BG, or Saks websites).

SoCal is right about the prices...thanks for the update too!!

Man this is tempting! Just when I resolved to the fact that I was going to wait! Darn it!

Kat said:
I'd like to get the medium in tan. Does anyone know if the medium is available in tan?

I know I posted this in another thread but I saw one today as a matter of fact at the NM in Scottsdale, AZ. I tried it on to get a feel of what the medium felt like and it felt sooooooooooo good!!!!! :shame: I prefer the chocolate but the tan was definitely there if you want to give them a call. I saw only one tan in medium.

jasanna143 said:
I know I posted this in another thread but I saw one today as a matter of fact at the NM in Scottsdale, AZ. I tried it on to get a feel of what the medium felt like and it felt sooooooooooo good!!!!! :shame: I prefer the chocolate but the tan was definitely there if you want to give them a call. I saw only one tan in medium.
When I went to NM in my area today they had a medium tan. However, I was expecting it to be an orangy tan, but it was more like a mustard/yellow tan. I passed on it, but thanks again for the heads-up.:P