YSL Muse Return

OOoooooohh, Georgie ... which store in Houston??!!?! I wonder if I can cancel the XL White at N/M and get the Metallic Grey?

Let me know ...

CeeJay, call YSL Galleria Houston at 713-840-7006. I was there last night at 8p buying my muse. The SA that helped was Sharon. If I remember correctly, along with the L and XL metallic gray, there was a large white, a large black, a medium brown, a XL brown ostrich, a L and XL olive (which may have a metallic shine also). As long as your order hasn't shipped at NM, you can call customer service and give them your order number and make a cancellation. I don't think you will be as happy with the white as you think. I am wanting a white bag also and thought the muse might be the one I get, but I didn't like it and opted for the black instead. If you like metallics, the dark gray is gorgeous and very eye catching. Also, if you are tall enough, you can pull off the XL. They have both! The store will be open until 9p tonight. Good luck.

I just need to be a little more careful with buying bags over the phone. It makes sense to look at the bag in person first. I should have went over to the YSL in Chevy Chase or D.C., but I was so gung ho about a white muse I just went for it.

georgiegirl said:
CeeJay, call YSL Galleria Houston at 713-840-7006. I was there last night at 8p buying my muse. The SA that helped was Sharon. If I remember correctly, along with the L and XL metallic gray, there was a large white, a large black, a medium brown, a XL brown ostrich, a L and XL olive (which may have a metallic shine also). As long as your order hasn't shipped at NM, you can call customer service and give them your order number and make a cancellation. I don't think you will be as happy with the white as you think. I am wanting a white bag also and thought the muse might be the one I get, but I didn't like it and opted for the black instead. If you like metallics, the dark gray is gorgeous and very eye catching. Also, if you are tall enough, you can pull off the XL. They have both! The store will be open until 9p tonight. Good luck.

THANK YOU ... I cancelled my N/M order early this morning!! However, I was thinking of going there this weekend, and looking at what they have (if they still have any - they did 2 weeks ago). Then again ... I think I'm going to call the galleria anyhow. Darn, my sister lives in Houston .. she could pick it up!

georgiegirl said:

I called Sharon, and I have a Chocolate Brown XL Muse that I should be receiving on FRIDAY :love: :nuts: ... WHEEE!!! The Metallic Gray is a combination of Silk threads and Buffalo leather. Sharon told me that the Chocolate was a superb color, and the leather was especially GREAT on this bag ... so, I'm taking a chance.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ... GeorgieGirl!!!