YSL MUSE hardware - help!

1. hi there!

i just received my choco oversize muse today and i love it!!! the hardware on the bag, however, looked a lil dull...not rusty but...very dull!!!

is this what they are suppose to be like? or did i get a bad shipment? please help thanks!

2. Where did you purchase yours from? My hardware is more of a brushed gold color. Somewhere between brass and gold.

3. hey beauxgoris, i would say mine is between a brass and gold too i suppose...i got it from Nordstrom but had to have it shipped to me since my Nordies didnt carry it.

i mean the fact that its not shiny doesnt bother me, cuz i think itd look bad if it was shiny, but it almost seems antique looking? i think its nice, but just wanna be sure that that IS what its suppose to be like.

THANKS for ur help!

4. ^^No problem. Yup mine looks like that too. I'm glad it's not bright and flashy either. The muted metalic goes with the bag well, no?

5. yeah i think so :yes: just wanna be sure tho ;)

what size do you have?:love:

6. Your description of the hardware is accurate. It is definitely not supposed to be "blingy" gold. It has a bit of a worn look to it.

Congratulations on your new bag. I hope you get lots of wonderful use out of it.

7. ^^I have the XL in chocolate. It's my favorite bag I purchased this year.
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

8. Jacquelinez, congrats! =)
    As for the hardware, the ones I saw are like that. Maybe, you can post pics? =)

9. Same here! :love: Congrats Jacquelinez!!...enjoy your new baby!

10. thanks guys! will post pics as soon as i stop being so lazy :smile:!

just wondering - when do you guys most often carry around your muses (work, shopping, eating out...)?

11. i carry my muse everywhere... i have black oversized... :biggrin:

the first of many!

12. ^^I use my XL chocolate everywhere i go. Work - grocery shopping - errands - dinner out - the movies - anywhere/anytime i've rocking the Muse!
    :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice