1. black

44 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. *

chocolate

78 vote(s)
    63.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Which do you prefer: Chocolate or Black for the Muse?

2. Hm. I like both, but I voted for chocolate.

3. I voted chocolate, something about it appeals to me more. But i do like both :love:

4. Picked Chocolate and I have a Chocolate. My intial choice was going to be black but, I have so many black handbags it's not even funny! The chocolate on the Muse is such a beautiful rich color that I think it's the best choice.....black, while it is beautiful, just seems boring.

5. I always seem to be the odd man out when it comes to polls... lol ... I prefer the Muse in black. I think it is more classic.

6. I agree with Kat.

Go for black.

7. Definitely the chocolate brown...

8. Chocolate! It's beautiful, but aren't you getting a chocolate edith too? I forget. :oP If you have a choco edith, I'd get the black.

9. I was having the same problem, but went with the Chocolate and love it! Here's a pic, maybe it'll help you decide :worried:

[​IMG]

10. Chocolate! Black is very nice too but the Choc is just that much more special, IMO coz it's pretty dark and can masquerade as black under some lighting. I thought you were condisering white or choc?? What about the white made u decide against it?

11. I love chocolate!!

12. ^^I haven't made a decision yet. I'm thinking now of maybe getting the white for summer - and the new orange (hermes orange) Muse in the fall!

13. Pelinaka - thanks for posting a photo. Your chocolate was more brown than I thought the color was - I think maybe it was the flash though that made it look lighter, yes?

The reason I was choosing between the white and chocolate is because you can order both now - and find them. I can't seem to track down a black XL muse! :sad:

14. Beauxgoris, you should get black if it's your top choice.

As of today, (unless someone just bought it) XL Black is available at Nordstrom in San Diego (CA; Fashion Valley Mall). Call Jenn at 619.295.4441 extension 1250 (Handbag department).

15. ^^Thanks for the info!! I"m calling FIRST thing in the morning.

Since Nordies is so good about returns - I don't feel too scared to purchase.

I'd just like to see them choco/black/ivory IRL - to decide!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice