YSL Muse - Black or Patent Black

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Please help me decide between the black or the patent leather black in the xl size - the patent leather can't be embossed, which is a bit of a bummer.

$100 difference between the two.

2. My vote is for black, it's a clasic!

3. I agree! I think the patent will go out of style before the classic black will! I just got my Large Muse in white today and am loving it!!

Let us know what you decide! =)

4. Personally, I'm not too crazy about the patent. The black is a really beautiful leather.

5. Black.

6. And welcome to tPF :flowers: .

7. I'm with the majority on this... black!

8. Black is more classic whereas the patent is more trendy!

9. black patent!!!!definitely!!!

10. Black

11. I have to vote for the Black leather. I personally have the large Muse in the black leather and I really like it. The leather isn't the kind that scratches up right away. I think in this style also, which is supposed to be a classic that the patent looks a little too trendy and somewhat downplays the "classic-ness" of the bag. Just my opinion.

12. black in matte leather;)

13. black!!!

14. Black.

I really didn't care for the patent Muse whatsoever. It will be out fairly quickly, but more than that, I thought it was just too much on such a large bag. I love the Muse but I thought the patent really detracted from the bag.

15. i vote for the black. but i don't really like patent leather bags.