YSL monogram WOC

So I’m just starting out my luxury bag collection after getting a gorgeous Speedy 30b that I adore, and I really want a classic WOC now. I was wondering if the YSL large monogram WOC (with the chevron print in pebbled leather) is generally considered a classic, since I’ve seen concern over the YSL logo being possibly phased out in future. I LOVE the look of it, but will it stand the test of time say 10 years down the line or would I be better off with another brand?

So I’m just starting out my luxury bag collection after getting a gorgeous Speedy 30b that I adore, and I really want a classic WOC now. I was wondering if the YSL large monogram WOC (with the chevron print in pebbled leather) is generally considered a classic, since I’ve seen concern over the YSL logo being possibly phased out in future. I LOVE the look of it, but will it stand the test of time say 10 years down the line or would I be better off with another brand?
No the logo will not be phased out. The YSL logo is an iconic symbol of the brand for over 50 years. It is like the CC logo for Chanel, a signature of the brand. The YSL Wallet on Chain in chevron print has classic elements so it won’t date fast. However no one can predict what the trend is in 10 years and your taste and style might also change in that time. Get what you like and enjoy now. :smile:

Reactions: fakeplasticlily