YSL Monogram Medium Tassel or Medium College

Coffeebean11

Aug 1, 2013
I suck at deciding. I really want a Saint Laurent bag but I can only get one for now. I don't carry all that much in my bag so I think either one will suffice in regards to size. If I get the Medium College, it will be in the antique silver hardware and black chevron. If I decide on the Monogram Tassel, I'd go for the silver hardware and croc. The Monogram Tassel has been around longer than the Medium College, and I feel it is one of YSL's more classic pieces. The Medium College is the new "it" bag right now but I'm not sure if it will stick around or become a classic...

anyways here are some pics and please share your thoughts and opinions :P :heart: Owners of either one of these bag please comment on the wear and any regrets on buying the bag?

Attachments

• 5eb66eb040291dbd18beacf56fbcd221.jpg
    5eb66eb040291dbd18beacf56fbcd221.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 8,920
  • YSL68403bk.jpg
    YSL68403bk.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26,289
  • black_ninja_ysl_tassel_chain-27-800x533.jpg
    black_ninja_ysl_tassel_chain-27-800x533.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5,814
  • orangbrick_ysl-19-800x1200.jpg
    orangbrick_ysl-19-800x1200.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 5,098
Last edited:
The YSL Monogram Medium Tassel is more versatile. You can dress it up or down and if you don't typically bring a lot of stuff with you I would vote for that bag. It all depends on what you need. Right now I have a lot of bags in the same size as the College bag so I would personally buy the monogram :P In terms of them being classic pieces I think they are both equally trendy. I would go for the YSL classic monogram satchel without tassels if I wanted to be 100% classic :P

I have both the monogram tassel and the medium college and I gotta say I'm loving the college a bit more, been using it quite a lot and the size is just perfect for fitting everything I usally carry with me. :graucho::happydance: