YSL Monogram Fragments Card Case

honey52

O.G.
May 7, 2007
1600044688586.png1600044699759.png

I just bought this card case in Sea Salt and I'm trying to put all my cards in it. I've got 5 main cards, and 6 rando cards, all 11 were in my conventional looking Chanel card case that only had 4 compartments. This one has 5 slots and a zipper but man, just the 5 main cards in the new card case are really hard to get extract when I need it. Does anyone have the fragment case? Is this going to get any easier or should I rethink this purchase? The card slots side is super thin leather without that beautiful quilting it has on the front.

Opinions and thoughts?

Well that is a bummer, hopefully you can get your cards to fit. I am mostly a Gucci gal, but YSL has been really fun and beautiful in their designs lately. I have been thinking of adding them into my closet.
I hope this case works out for you!!!!

I got this about a month ago, but I haven't really used it yet. It is smaller than I was expecting. I have a Prada card holder (no zip, just regular) and the card slots seem roomier on it than the SL. The leather on the card slots is pretty thin, so I think it will stretch some.

I just got this card case, too! I fell in love with the design and color, but, yes, it's so hard to fit my cards into the slots. I have about 3 cards I use regularly and my ID that barely fit. It is smaller than expected and not much cash can even go in the zipped compartment....I still use my Gucci card case wallet instead.

Sorry this is a late reply, but I've been using this same card case (also in sea salt :smile:) once or twice a week since maybe this summer and it has definitely stretched out.. not a lot, but it's no longer such an effort to get my cards out of the slots. The zippered part has also stretched a little and this card case is my go to when I use smaller bags!

Thank you. Nice to read about this- I have ordered one as Christmas gift for myself (also sea salt :yes:). I am a little unsure now, because some of you have found it to be too small.:hrmm: I am using a regular Chanel card holder at the moment and sometime I just miss a pocket to put cash (even coins) safely away. Rarely, but occasionally I have coins.
I don’t want to use a thicker wallet/ flap cardholder or extra coin purse.
The zippered compartment on the slim cardholder seemed perfect,...so I really hope it will work out for me.

Thank you. Nice to read about this- I have ordered one as Christmas gift for myself (also sea salt :yes:). I am a little unsure now, because some of you have found it to be too small.:hrmm: I am using a regular Chanel card holder at the moment and sometime I just miss a pocket to put cash (even coins) safely away. Rarely, but occasionally I have coins.
I don’t want to use a thicker wallet/ flap cardholder or extra coin purse.
The zippered compartment on the slim cardholder seemed perfect,...so I really hope it will work out for me.

I've been using mine for about 2 months. It stretched a bit for the card compartments, but I still can't fit a card in each slot easily. The zippered compartment is fine to hold some coins. I wouldn't try to overfill it, though. If I put paper bills in it I have to fold them a few times before the zipper can close.

I love the look and conceptual functionality of this card case, but it's not something I'm going to use daily. I prefer my gucci wallet card case wallet.

Reactions: DamierEbene