YSL Mombasa? bag

Fleur_de_Lis

Jan 6, 2006
Hi! I'm new here and so glad to have found this forum! I have been looking everywhere for this YSL bag. Does anyone know the year this purse was made, what the model name is, where I could get it, anything? Thanks so much!

attachment.php

Can you repost the picture? Or, maybe I'm the only one that can't see it (the tech department at work has been updating our computers with dire consequences....have had lots of problems).

I suppose this is it (I post two images below: Nicole Richie and Nicky Hilton are both carrying a Mombasa Hobo by YSL).

Attachments

• fbgu0x.jpg
    fbgu0x.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,139
I think the large is either $995 or $895 and the medium is either $895 or $795.

The bag is a YSL "classic" so it'll be around for awhile. I've heard that it comes in patent leather! Give the YSL store a call and they should be able to help you. I recommend calling the YSL at Costa Mesa, CA. Ask for Karissa. She's really nice and will even take photos of the bags and email them to pretty quick--usually within 30 minutes on a weekday! Their number is (714) 429-0101.

seahorseinstripes said:
i've seen one on the suede, it's gorgeous, but i can't take care of suede...

Yes, I've got the Mombasa in Chocolate Brown Suede with Mink trim. Bought it last winter, but the same bag is coming back this winter, my YSL SA tells me...