YSL Medium Downtown

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! This is my first post at this forum. I am glad that I have found so many YSL fans gathered here :P I have ordered a Medium Downtown Ombre Tote. However I am confused for its shape. I have seen many pictures of the same handbag but all of them have different shape. Has anyone bought that handbag? Is it hand carried or worn on shoulder? P.S I have used a photo taken from one member since when I saw it I was confused even more. Maybe it's just my idea I am not sure.Do you think that their shape looks different? Thanks

YSL_downtown_degrade.jpg

myhandbag.jpg

840_5131_004.jpg

2. Perhaps those are different sizes. Check out the Downtown thread in our Reference Library for lots of pics

3. I think you have posted pictures of the downtown in both the medium and the large size. The medium (seen in pics 1 & 2) have a more square shape to it. The large is a bit longer in length.

Downtown has a slouch look to it and the shape may change depending on how much stuff you place inside. Definitely follow cosmo's recommendation to look through the reference library in this forum. Best of luck!

4. Where did you order it from? Are you sure it's not a knock-off? The downtowns I've seen have a square base and they are wide.

5. I carry my medium DT on my shoulders and on my arms. it really depends on your body size and how much things you put in it. Enjoy your new bag!

6. I have ordered it from Harvey Nichols website. The Reference Library was quite helpful. Now, I have to be patient until it arrives. Thanks everybody :smile:

7. hello gurls...if you are living in the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES..in Dubai especially now YSL ARE HAVING MORE THAN 50% DISCOUNTS..WHICH IS SUPER CRAZY...I JUST BOUGHT MY MUSE 2 IN BLUE PATENT AND I LOVE IT NOT ONLY THE BAG BUT ALSO THE CRAZYYYY PRICE....FROM AED 6000+ TO AED2530=AROUND USD680 ONLY WITHOUT TAX!!also the staff are soooo friendy and they know which bag suits u well..m shorty soo I always go for a medium bag and lightest!!..

alright gurls..happy shopping...the best day of my humid..sticky summer day..in dubai..:P