YSL Maia

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. There's one sitting in the YSL store waiting for me. Anyone love it?

2. would love to see a picture...

3. Dang. I'm trying to look for a picture. Can't seem to find one. Will post as soon as I find it.

4. I did a search on google and this is what showed up...
    [​IMG]

LOL LOL LOL...

5. Hahaha!
    I have the catelogue and its here, but I don't have the equipment to scan the picture in. Anyone with Flash can access www.ysl.com and download the picture for me please?

6. Got a picture!! US$1895. It's hailed as YSL's version of the Birkin. Really hard to get.

[​IMG]

7. I'm not sure whether I love it or not. It's pretty cute with those half bows there. I don't hate it but it's not a love either. I think it costs a lot for a straw bag though. But I'm a sucker for limited editions or things like that.. if you love it, you should get it!!

8. I don't know how i feel about that bag either. Its a tricky one!

9. i don't like it. i saw it in an add and the leather looked really plasticky.

10. I've seen this bag in person--I was NOT impressed. It doesn't have the classic potential like the Muse or Mombasa to me...

But you should get what you love.

11. I don't like it...have seen it in many magazines without knowing that it was called Maia!. It's overly fussy,you probably won't get a whole lot of wear out of it.Plus it costs a fortune for what it is.

I also really don't like the ad in which the model (? Mariacarla???) is wearing a skirt of the same fabric pattern as the bag!!!

If you love it,get it,but don't be blinded by "limited edition" hype.

12. It's pricey, I know....Sigh. But I did think it looked really cute IRL. I've never bought a non-leather bag for so much money before.

13. Well Tammy if you really like it you should go for it!! That's what makes a bag great;being worn by someone who loves it :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice