YSL LouLou medium with black hardware -- thoughts?

1. I am in love with this bag but I've only seen it online! I love the black hardware (love the gold and silver too but black on black is so pretty to me -- and versatile). Anyway, I'm thinking of taking the plunge since I have a gift card at Nordstrom (where it's on backorder -- boo -- available in early July) but before I order, I'm wondering if there are any LouLou medium owners out there with thoughts, suggestions. I haul a lot in my bags so this seemed like a much prettier bag than a tote -- but hopefully not TOO large for my 5'4 frame... I guess I want people to say DO IT! Ha. Thanks! _102148193.jpg

2. Do it! Hahaha but seriously it is gorgeous! It is very classic with chevron Y quilting. It is like YSLs version of a Chanel jumbo flap bag. Definitely more stylish than a tote and I think it is great for work and also to elevate a casual weekend outfit as well. I would love this in Black with silver hardware :smile:

3. This photo of the Lou Lou bag made me fall in love with it. Look at that puffy buttery leather, gorgeous.

FA114747-634C-4573-AC5B-E992BE53500D.jpeg
  4. Thanks so much -- I'm gonna do it! Yes, the puffy, buttery leather and the simplicity has really taken me. I like the college as well (I love the back pocket -- wish this one had that back pocket) but this size and the hardware, particularly the double strap chains, I loooove.

5. Get it! I saw the black on black in small and now can’t get it out of my eyes!

BrigitteBag likes this.
  6. Yes odd that they wouldn’t add a back pocket to slip your phone in. Anyways the leather is calfskin which is known to be tough and age nicely. I haven’t seen this size in stores yet but very interested to try this on. I do love the Niki bag too.

BrigitteBag likes this.
  7. I already bought the Lou Lou black on silver but the Black on Black is so luxurious. Seriously can’t get it out of my head. I would love to own it too but have so many bags on my Wishlist including the YSL Niki, College etc lol

C1B20051-E2C3-4764-89B9-E6D2044C972A.jpeg
    Designerhbgirl and MBLove like this.
  8. I love them! I still haven't bitten the bullet yet. I also would like the Niki and am now thinking of that over the LouLou but not sure... I wish I could just buy both. Alas, I just bought a sac de jour for more sensible reasons so three YSL bags would be a little excessive ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice