YSL Leopard? palma? raspail? others? opinions..

Where have you been Gingerita!! Good to "see" you!

Love that smaller messenger. Get it! You always love the skins!!! Go for it!:tup:

i got the mombasa leopard....amazing price i made post for it

maybe will get the little messenger wonder what the name is

was in caribean turks and caicos 16 days now back at work

^I am SO jealous! Hope you had a GREAT time!!

I don't know the name either, but I do know there is a small besace, if you look on Saks they show it is small and has a long strap. Perhaps it is just the small besace??

^I am SO jealous! Hope you had a GREAT time!!

I don't know the name either, but I do know there is a small besace, if you look on Saks they show it is small and has a long strap. Perhaps it is just the small besace??

had a great time but it was way too short

small besace is adorable i am so tempted! also there is a fauve on sale in one of the stores but still 1200 i wonder if it will be lower

anyway i am patiently waiting for the mombasa tooo!

ANYONE please let me know if you find the LEOPARD PALMA MEDIUM on sale!
it is still on bluefly but not decent sale!
i am still trying to get my LARGE palma leopard adopted but the raspail tote is fabulous

I LOVEEEEEEE animal print and have three dolce animalier collection pieces (bottom)
but would LOVE A YSL animal bag.....here are two i saw on sale what do you think do you have them are they great ...details? and any other suggestions for ones on sale?
the raspail and the parma are gorgeous do you think these prices are too high etc....THANKS!!!

palma
Yves Saint Laurent
leopard canvas 'Palma' medium tote

retail value: $1,495.00
$1,196.00

adn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=300638501&width=300&height=300

Yves Saint Laurent
black leopard canvas 'Raspail' large tote

retail value: $1,095.00
$876.00

adn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=2142442&width=300&height=300

MY DOLCE ZIP TOP
images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/600/7906/0460079067685/0460079067685_125x125.jpg
MY DOLCE CROSSBODY
content.nordstrom.com/ImageGallery/store/product/thumbNail/1/_5493941.jpg
MY DOLCE KNITTING BAG
bergdorfgoodman.com/products/mh/BGV008V_mh.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent
black leopard canvas 'Raspail' large tote
get the Palma:smile: