YSL large Muse or Chanel PST?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to get some feedback on these two bags. I would get the muse in brown or navy. Not sure about the color of the Chanel as I have only looked at pics on here. The hubby is taking me b-day shopping and I would love to get some of your opinions.

Thanks

2. personally i like both, but if i have to choose, i would get the chanel pst because i have lots of larger bags and pst would be a perfect size for everyday use without weighing me

3. I love the Muse I think it's so classic.

4. chanel.

5. I prefer the muse.

6. ITA :yes: Very lightweight tote, not to mention timeless and super cute :girlsigh:

7. chanel PST

8. I would get the Muse in chocolate.

9. I would get the muse.

10. Muse for me. I like the PST, but it's a bit small for me.

11. muse!

12. I have the muse in chocolate and love it. Love Chanel too, but I prefer the flaps.

13. Between your two choices - Chanel PST

--but I prefer the Chanel Jumbo flap. I like that the flap closure is much more secure than the PST. The Jumbo also holds more. I think the flaps are more classic too.

14. I vote for the Muse...I find the PST a bit too boxy.
    Happy birthday!

15. Hi. I have muse II and chanel pst. IMO go for muse! its fabulous! :tup: