YSL large LouLou or large Collége?

large LouLou or large Collége as work bag?

• Loulou

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Collége

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters
Jun 5, 2011
Hi girls and boys :heart:

I want to invest in my first YSL as a work bag.
Now I need your help:

Would you rather get the

large LouLou
45387982mm_14_a_v4.jpg

or large Collége?
45400047ts_14_a_v4.jpg

Thanks for helping me choose :heart:

College, for sure!!!! If you just want to carry your bag, having a handle is a nice option. It's very versatile....you can carry it crossbody, shoulder, or handheld, plus you can be dressed up or casual! You can't go wrong wearing the college. My hubby presented me a medium size on my birthday and I love it!

Note: The strap on the Large size, I believe can only be worn as a shoulder as it's not long enough for crossbody, unless you're very petite. However, the strap on the medium size is longer for crossbody option.

College, for sure!!!! If you just want to carry your bag, having a handle is a nice option. It's very versatile....you can carry it crossbody, shoulder, or handheld, plus you can be dressed up or casual! You can't go wrong wearing the college. My hubby presented me a medium size on my birthday and I love it!

Note: The strap on the Large size, I believe can only be worn as a shoulder as it's not long enough for crossbody, unless you're very petite. However, the strap on the medium size is longer for crossbody option.
Totally agree with you! College is a very versatile bag you can wear it day to night with many ways! I have the large one and i can wear it crossbody too! It is not so big for crossbody and the strap keep it in a good lenght :heart:

Reactions: Sterntalerli
Hi girls and boys :heart:

I want to invest in my first YSL as a work bag.
Now I need your help:

Would you rather get the

large LouLou
45387982mm_14_a_v4.jpg

or large Collége?
45400047ts_14_a_v4.jpg

Thanks for helping me choose :heart:
Hi did you end up getting any of them? I have the medium YSL Lou Lou in black with silver hardware and I love, love, love it! I use it for work and have gotten compliments from strangers! I also used it on the weekend, it’s very light bag and looks great with a casual jeans look too. Very soft but sturdy calfskin. It’s just a classy expensive looking bag.

I think the college is stunning too. The advantage of college is the back slip pocket to put your phone in. The top handle is great but I wouldn’t recommend you use it always because it might make the flap sag. The chain is very stylish too.

Reactions: Sterntalerli