YSL Large Leopard/Cheetah Tribute - HELP!

Jan 10, 2006
I'm hoping the YSL experts can help me out!

Does anyone recall whether or not YSL produced the large Tribute in the calfhair leopard/cheetah in the "brown" version??

I know that someone on tPF has a small leopard Tribute but I don't recall hearing about a large one... If anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

They do make the Large Tribute in the ivory leopard Cheetah, but I don't know about the "natural" leopard which is the darker brown/orange version. If you've seen it in a Medium, though, then I think the odds are it would also exist in a Large since the ivory one does...

155528650_o.jpg

Thanks for the input! I ordered a large Tribute from Bluefly recently and I'mj pretty sure it's the real deal. I just didn't recall ever seeing it in-store so I wasn't sure when I placed my order. Here's a pic:

Attachments

• DSCN1561.JPG
    DSCN1561.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 4,029
Thanks for the input! I ordered a large Tribute from Bluefly recently and I'mj pretty sure it's the real deal. I just didn't recall ever seeing it in-store so I wasn't sure when I placed my order. Here's a pic:

Oh, wow, congrats! I'm sure it's authentic if you picked it up from Bluefly. They often get versions of various bags, especially for YSL, which weren't always widely seen elsewhere. It adds a nice punch to the simple design of the Tribute and I am sure it is going to draw a lot of attention!

Love that Tribute, wicked! But what's to become of your Leopard Valentino Maison bag?????????????????????????????

^^lol, I ended up returning the Valentino Maison. I just wasn't "in love" with the bag and realized that the YSL leopard was a bit more chic. All that pleating detail on the Valentino was a bit "lost" with the leopard pattern.

I also have another YSL purchase in the works--it's like I'm becoming a YSL devotee! I've got this Tribute, a purple Downtown and a chocolate brown Mombasa. Now one more will join the family soon!

That leopard tribute is gorgeousness personified, wicked! I think I saw that one at the YSL boutique in DC, but it might have been the white with leopard version. I don't remember. I can't wait for a family pic, and for your next YSL purchase!

That leopard tribute is gorgeousness personified, wicked! I think I saw that one at the YSL boutique in DC, but it might have been the white with leopard version. I don't remember. I can't wait for a family pic, and for your next YSL purchase!

:tup: Yes, I've seen the ivory leopard there in the Medium size. Both the ivory and natural leopard are stunning Tributes!

I'm loving the natural (darker) leopard small/medium tribute. Has anyone spotted one in the stores recently? would love to get one on sale.... please let me know if you see one. thanks!