YSL ladies - show your non-YSL and non-SLP beauties: bags and accessories

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
I will start again like the last thread, I have bought quite a number of pretty bags and accessories from fendi, balenciaga and hermes (not bags just SLGs):

Marni lamb and patent bag

Fendi small magic bag

Fendi violet parchment large baguette clutch

Fendi mirror

Attachments

• 3marni.jpg
    3marni.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 656
  • fendi.JPG
    fendi.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 466
  • fendi_mirror.jpg
    fendi_mirror.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 407
  • fendi-violet.jpg
    fendi-violet.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Hermes, Balenciaga, Bottega veneta and Mulberry accessories with various bags (Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Mulberry etc etc)

Attachments

• zulu.JPG
    zulu.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 426
  • rainbow007.JPG
    rainbow007.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 434
  • rainbow004.JPG
    rainbow004.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 436
  • rainbow003.JPG
    rainbow003.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 423
  • pencil_YSL.JPG
    pencil_YSL.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 466
  • ulysses.JPG
    ulysses.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 433
  • bal.jpg
    bal.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 410
  • botega.jpg
    botega.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 436
some more rainbow colours

Attachments

• hermes_pouches.JPG
    hermes_pouches.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 444
  • hermes_purple.JPG
    hermes_purple.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 450
  • bal_magenta.jpg
    bal_magenta.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 412
  • bal_marine.jpg
    bal_marine.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 435
  • hermes_travel_perfumes.jpg
    hermes_travel_perfumes.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 425
  • herms_brightorange_green.JPG
    herms_brightorange_green.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 414
Wow, ladies, what lovely colors!

I have a Valentino and am trying to decide between the YSL Cabas and the Chloe Marcie. There are similar in color and I'm trying to step out of my comfort-zone. What do you think- which one should I keep? (Or should I keep both?) P.S. Sorry for the awful pictures :/

Valentino:
valentino_zps840b3b9f.jpg.html

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/abliu/media/valentino_zps840b3b9f.jpg.html

Possibly keep YSL Cabas:
ysl8_zps28c61576.jpg.html

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/abliu/media/ysl8_zps28c61576.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9

Possibly keep Chloe suede Marcie:
chloe_zps30572fc4.jpg.html

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/abliu/media/chloe_zps30572fc4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hi Vesna, thanks for starting this thread! Here's a family photo of my bags (including my one YSL), taken from my bag collection thread. I'll try to post a pic of my non-YSL/non-SLP accessories this weekend!

fam.jpg

Hi Vesna, thanks for starting this thread! Here's a family photo of my bags (including my one YSL), taken from my bag collection thread. I'll try to post a pic of my non-YSL/non-SLP accessories this weekend!

View attachment 2098397

I hope I already said so in your showcase, but I :heart: your collection!

I'm going to stop being a lazy bum and contribute to this thread this weekend, Vesna. :smile:

why do the tpf gods keep adding a small message that I am posting from my mobile device? I am NOT because my tPF app has not worked in over a week!!!! Meh.

some more rainbow colours

HI Vesna! Seriously do all those SLG start to add serious weight to your bag? Those animal bookmarks are just too cute! :PAnd I am dying for one of those H Perfume sprays...what fragrances do you have in them? I'm disappointed that the new ones don't have the refillable bottle/funnel. Maybe it's ok to just buy the prefilled refills but H adds up fast!

Wow, ladies, what lovely colors!

I have a Valentino and am trying to decide between the YSL Cabas and the Chloe Marcie. There are similar in color and I'm trying to step out of my comfort-zone. What do you think- which one should I keep? (Or should I keep both?) P.S. Sorry for the awful pictures :/

Valentino:
valentino_zps840b3b9f.jpg.html

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/abliu/media/valentino_zps840b3b9f.jpg.html

Possibly keep YSL Cabas:
ysl8_zps28c61576.jpg.html

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/abliu/media/ysl8_zps28c61576.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9

Possibly keep Chloe suede Marcie:
chloe_zps30572fc4.jpg.html

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/abliu/media/chloe_zps30572fc4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I am honestly for YSL, not too biased, I love other brands, but this YSL is a winner

I hope I already said so in your showcase, but I :heart: your collection!

I'm going to stop being a lazy bum and contribute to this thread this weekend, Vesna. :smile:

why do the tpf gods keep adding a small message that I am posting from my mobile device? I am NOT because my tPF app has not worked in over a week!!!! Meh.

please, we need to keep it going :biggrin:

HI Vesna! Seriously do all those SLG start to add serious weight to your bag? Those animal bookmarks are just too cute! :PAnd I am dying for one of those H Perfume sprays...what fragrances do you have in them? I'm disappointed that the new ones don't have the refillable bottle/funnel. Maybe it's ok to just buy the prefilled refills but H adds up fast!

it is heavy, indeed, but I had such a mess before, Kleenex all over, pens leaking, sticky notes picking up lint from stuff, ...everything all over...now I have such a beautiful garden inside my bag that reaching fr everything is pure joy :biggrin::biggrin: Perfume bottle, the newest one I bought is the orange one, they all have empty bottle and funnel for filling them and a sprayer

I have Tom Ford Neroli Portofino in orange, Tierry Mugler Cologne in iris and Lancome Eau de Lancome in rose

Hey Vesna, here are pics of some of my non-YSL pieces (with YSL sprinked in there of course) :giggles:

Wallets:
70d06d9e-4228-4688-8144-4b9b0db48ce5_zps43ba7535.jpg

Clutches, wristlets, pouches:
IMG_5763_zps74b084b2-1_zps1c13ea50.jpg

I am honestly for YSL, not too biased, I love other brands, but this YSL is a winner
Vesna, thanks for your feedback. I sure do appreciate it- especially as I think you have lovely taste :P

I'm thinking I'll keep both. I like both of them for different reasons and if I ever grow out of either, I think (and really hope) there's pretty good resale value.