Ysl labels different over time?

IrisV

Aug 7, 2014
Hi ladies and gents,
I bought a tshirt secondhand, it all looks real but the washing instruction tag looks a bit different.
Has saint laurent ever changed their label? I know some brands have.
I included a photo of the label.

FA96E857-3D6D-4A54-B1CC-C77142372126.jpeg

I have a few items, and there are some slight changes over the years, also depends if it is YSL or Saint Laurent or the Rive Gauche line (which they seemed to have revisited) and where it was manufactured, this one seems to be from the Saint Laurent line and I checked a few tags (well only 2, as they were closest), doesn't look strange, but you want to check the material label

I have a few items, and there are some slight changes over the years, also depends if it is YSL or Saint Laurent or the Rive Gauche line (which they seemed to have revisited) and where it was manufactured, this one seems to be from the Saint Laurent line and I checked a few tags (well only 2, as they were closest), doesn't look strange, but you want to check the material label

Thank you!
Is it possible for you to take a photo?

i’m not sure if I can get it authenticated somewhere..
This tshirt is the saint laurent logo tshirt

I wouldn't worry that doesn't look strange at all, and usually don't concentrate too much on the brand label, that is where fakes put a lot of attention in, the material label they usually neglect, first wondered about made in Italy because the two I initially grabbed were . made in France but some are also made in Italy and the material labels all vary a little bit. Let me try and make some sort of collage, else the pictures are going to be massive.
I love the brand, but I found with the tops, the sizing is a bit inconsistent.... I am trying to attach the file with the collage, but it seems my Mac is not playing ball. Let me try and do a restart

The labels are vary a bit, seriously, nothing screams fake at me, where did you buy it from? If you are seriously so worried, I would order from their website or NetAPorter, etc

The labels are vary a bit, seriously, nothing screams fake at me, where did you buy it from? If you are seriously so worried, I would order from their website or NetAPorter, etc

A dutch secondhand website. I have send them photos too and they’ll look into it after the weekend but I wonder how far their knowledge goes about these type of items. But we’ll see.
I agree that it doesnt scream fake but its just so weird theres no info on these labels either

Well, here is one at a website called bump, their material label seems shorter than yours, but that can happen if it is from a different batch. There are online authentication services if you really worry that much.

Thank you! I found 3 tshirts on Rebelle.com that have the same label except for the stitching in the neck so I am relieved.

Very very few designers keep them same material label all the time, seriously a small variation means nothing. If an item is very popular, they often run a new batch in a different factory