Ysl In Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Bump on this one.

Does anybody know if the sale at YSL is still on at these dates; 24th to 26th of December (I guess not, but if anybody knows I would really appreciate if you could share your info on this)

Thanks! :smile:

The sale should be on...
In singapore, even the kate moss blue muse2 is on sale...................
we have a number of
tribute in patent blue/green,
muse2 in blue, brown,
ymail in purple, green,
besace in grey, green, purple,
downtown in grey, patent purple
muse in brown, gold, silver
easy in yellow
and many others..

honestly, the sale here in spore is rather good!
I believe hk is the same.

Tnx for the quick reply. :tup:
Yeah hopefully they will still have the sale up and running when we're down there. My other half is especially interested in the Downtown and the Muse.

By the way, does any of you HK-residence know if these prices are still accurate (last time I check was back in Feb. but I guess there's been a "small" price hike since then?)

Muse;
M 9.950
L 10.950
XL 11.950

The sale should be on...
In singapore, even the kate moss blue muse2 is on sale...................
we have a number of
tribute in patent blue/green,
muse2 in blue, brown,
ymail in purple, green,
besace in grey, green, purple,
downtown in grey, patent purple
muse in brown, gold, silver
easy in yellow
and many others..

honestly, the sale here in spore is rather good!
I believe hk is the same.

Hello, would you mind telling me how much are the Easy and Downtown bags on sale for? I'll be heading to SG for a vacation soon and would, of coz' like to plan my shopping! Thanks in advance.

I went there the other day, pretty sure it's 30% off. The Besace came to about high HK$10,000, but they only had the croc-suede kinda one in purple and turquoise. They also had some patent Downtowns and a dark purple patent Muse which was really nice, and the blue Muse II (Kate Moss one), the patent Muse II with horsehair (and the tan version) - all were about HK$10,000-HK$11,000ish.

I asked a friend to spy and she told me the med downtown is going for 1785 after discount and the easy bag medium is going for 1350. both in blue. The y-mail purple and green totes are on sale for 791 (small) and 1070 (large). All in SGD.

But then again, she might not be accurate on the size as she's not familiar with YSL bags. So take this as a guide only.

Judging from this, i guess it's still cheaper for me to buy in USA than SG.

hi i was in HK over the weekend!! iwc, the price are not longer accurate!!
i got a L muse in Navy for HKD 12,450, i think the M is about 1000 HKD cheaper, not too sure about the XL. the muses on sale were only a raspberry patent L for slightly over 8000HKD, dark brown patent XL for slightly over 10,000 HKD and i think the gold and silver ones as well. the XL gold/silver was going for 9950 HKD (i think?), not sure about the L size for gold/silver! there were quite alot of patent downtowns on sale, as well as the tribute..

i did see a muse II black patent with horsehair on sale in lane crawford (but didn't see it in the boutique)..not sure how much though..

does anyone know the MUSE prices in SG? thanks!!

Hi, sorry for the late post but popped into the YSL shop in Spore on Friday. The sale bags are all 50% now from the previous 30%, still quite a lot of stock when I was there. Managed to score a small grey downtown for SGD1275 which is pretty good. There was also patent turqouise and patent grey in small and brown in medium. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.