YSL in Australia?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

I will be going to Australia in December and was hoping to get a bag as a souvenir for myself! I wasnt a muse but I am not sure if they sell ysl down there

Does anyone know? thanks :smile:

2. they have a small selection of YSL bags at David Jones City store, but i never saw muse bag there...:Push:

3. hi! well depending where u are planning to visit, i live in Melbourne, and the David Jones department store has YSL and sells the muse bag there! ive seen it the different shapes too:yes:

4. sorry for the late reply,,been so busy thanks guys!!! I will be travelling from sydney to cairns, then back to live in sydney for a month and a half

5. You say "down to Australia" so I presume you're not from here.

Don't think cos the exchange rate is good you'll get a bargain. It's quite the opposite really, taking into consideration the transport costs designer bags tend to be a little more pricey.

I'm from Melbourne and I know David Jones has the Muse.

6. Yeah, I saw the muse at the Flagstore (Elizabeth St) Sydney.

Being a tourist, you can claim the 10% good and service tax (GST) back if you spend more than AUS$300. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice