YSL Gets Most Compliments

I haven’t heard anyone mention poor construction of the Loulou. I have had mine for a few years and it looks like it‘s brand new. It’s beautifully made. Could you have gotten a dud? It happens with every brand.
Could I have gotten a dud? Possibly. Glad yours still looks brand new after so much time.

OP I totally agree with you on that! I have similar bags in my collection (minus the Birkin, maybe in another lifetime lol) but I have a few Chanels and a few Balenciagas. I only have 1 Saint Laurent and it’s a white Monogramme Tote in “caviar” pebbled calf leather with GHW.

I get occasional compliments with some Bals, particularly my Velo in Jaune Poussin. Amazing yellow color. However, nothing beats the number of compliments I get when I use my YSL.

One moment I won’t forget was when I took it to the grocery. This one woman in a red Goyard St. Louis had her eyes GLUED to my bag. I didn’t think much of it until I ran into her a few more times and her eyes would still be glued to my bag. Lol.

She eventually caught up to me at the cashier area and told me that she loved my bag. She asked questions about how I kept the bag clean seeing as it is white and I told her that the pebbled leather version is SOO easy to clean. She compared it to a GST and I told her that I had a GST and preferred this over it because of how easily one can carry this YSL over the shoulder.:heart: So much so that I use this Ysl as my travel bag!

Attachments

• 454A50D6-BEA6-41A5-8695-F304BBDE659B.jpeg
    454A50D6-BEA6-41A5-8695-F304BBDE659B.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 160
Here is something funny...my Chanel medium flap gets the most compliments but usually when husband is carrying it for me. :yucky:

As for Ysl, there’s just something about the logo that looks classy and not too in your face.

• Love
Reactions: trizia.santi
OP I totally agree with you on that! I have similar bags in my collection (minus the Birkin, maybe in another lifetime lol) but I have a few Chanels and a few Balenciagas. I only have 1 Saint Laurent and it’s a white Monogramme Tote in “caviar” pebbled calf leather with GHW.

I get occasional compliments with some Bals, particularly my Velo in Jaune Poussin. Amazing yellow color. However, nothing beats the number of compliments I get when I use my YSL.

One moment I won’t forget was when I took it to the grocery. This one woman in a red Goyard St. Louis had her eyes GLUED to my bag. I didn’t think much of it until I ran into her a few more times and her eyes would still be glued to my bag. Lol.

She eventually caught up to me at the cashier area and told me that she loved my bag. She asked questions about how I kept the bag clean seeing as it is white and I told her that the pebbled leather version is SOO easy to clean. She compared it to a GST and I told her that I had a GST and preferred this over it because of how easily one can carry this YSL over the shoulder.:heart: So much so that I use this Ysl as my travel bag!
How do you keep it looking so white?!

Mine is my red patent RL collection 50 bag or my cream Bvlgari mini flap bag

How do you keep it looking so white?!

Mine is my red patent RL collection 50 bag or my cream Bvlgari mini flap bag

I do some occasional cleaning using Cadillac Boot and Shoe Lotion:biggrin: it once got some denim bleeding stains and I used a magic eraser to get rid of the denim dye.

Other than those mentioned above, just some non alcohol wet wipes do the trick to remove any surface marks after each use:amuse: hope this helps!