Ysl Forum?

1. Just wondering if this was a possibility? It would be great to have all of the Muse/Mombassa/YSE/Bugatti threads all in one place!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

What does everyone think?

2. oooooooooh- I love it! But then again, the Fendi, Marc Jacobs, and Gucci forums are off to a pretty stagnant start.

3. I agree too! I think it's still nice for organization, regardless of how "stagnant" the forums get.

4. YES PLEASE! :yes:

5. YSL deserves one, and also Mulberry.

6. yes yes yes :yes: im planning to buy a muse and i have a hard time looking where's it posted :rolleyes:

7. I was actually going to start a thread saying that we needed a YSL forum. But, I thought I'd get banned or something. Anyway, we NEED a YSL forum. That's mostly what people talk about in Other Bags. Besides, I love YSL! They make my favorite bags. Please! LOL!

8. A YSL forum would be great...but I have a question regarding the Muse? On NM.com, it shoes the bag, but what size is it? I don't want the XL...I'd like the large.

9. The one on NM is the XL.

Oh and I vote for a YSL section too.

10. Me too! You posted just what I have been thinking, looking to buy a muse also. I live in an area where I have to depend on catalogs, traveling and the internet for designer handbags so this forum has really helped me make decision on my purchases. YSL and other handbag foums a must!

11. MODS~ YSL FORUM!!!! Please!!!!

12. I won't have the time during the next week to get it done. It's on my todo list, though.

13. ^^YEA!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! *big kiss*

14. Yey!!! :d

15. ^^I agree!!!
    :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice