YSL First Purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic. Since we have been home for so long whats better than to shop for luxury items??

I have a question.. I am interested in purchasing a Saint Laurent Lou Quilted Lou Camera Bag. I have been looking at various sites like FarFetch, My Theresa, and Matchesfashion.. I have noticed something and I am hoping that you can clarify for me.

Some of the bags have a "fob" with a metal plate next to the tassel.. Some do not.. I am not sure if one is an older version ... Obviously if I am paying some much money I would like the newest version and I cant seem to get a consistent answer from YSL directly or the above named sites...

I really want the pale grey color but the guy I spoke with at YSL said he has never seen one in that color but the other sites do have it for sale.. I dont know what to believe... I do know that those sites are authorized sellers so maybe the grey color was only made available to them?? The other color I am looking at is the off white color but I am afraid that it will be more likely to get color transfer and dirty whereas the pale grey would not..

This would be my first YSL purchase .. I usually buy LV but lately their quality has gone downhill o I am venturing out to a new designer..

Any input you can give me regarding the absence or presence of the fob and a suggestion as to what color to go with would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance