YSL faux cils mascara

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I just got a tube of this and have used it 3 times. I like it alot, it doesn't clump and makes my lashes long but I have the hardest time taking it off. All the other non-waterproof mascaras I have ever worn come off much much easier and I've tried tons. Anyone experience this? It's really a hassle! By the way, for those of you who want to know how the grey one is, the SA at sephora gave me a grey one by mistake which I didn't notice. I tried it once and then thought the mascara had gone bad since it looked faded black, then realized that it actually was supposed to be that way. It looked terrible on me since I have black hair, but I think black would look best on everyone, the grey just looks weird IMO. So I exchanged it for a black one but have the hardest time removing it.

I love this mascara too! I've tried tons of other ones, but I always come back to Faux Cils. I use an oil cleanser (MAC) to take it off.

This is my HG mascara too, it's amazing.
I use MAC eye makeup remover or cleanse off oil, it's definitely harder to remove than most other mascaras I've used.