YSL FALL 2009 -- new styles and colors -- post pics and discuss here

I didn't come across any pics of new Besaces for fall, which started to make me wonder if they are being discontinued.... Anybody hear anything about that? :thinking: It may not mean anything, of course.

i love the chain shoulder bag. brings me right back to high sch days where chains anything was popular LOL.

I like how the rings on the strap are reminiscent of the old Parisienne/Saharienne bags...

attachment.php

(pics from Reference Library)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are two more new ones... Personally I'm not so crazy about the logo-heavy look on these bags.

source: ysl.com
attachment.php

source: bluefly.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• logo.JPG
    logo.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 742
  • logo2.JPG
    logo2.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 740
^Well, I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I think that's probably the 15" wide version of the Easy rather than the 12" version. Its hard to say for sure. The department stores are really bad about including measurements.

hey there cosmo, welcome back. i always appreciate you sourcing pics and reminding us about posting on the ref library.

as for the collection, the patent hobo is yummy as always.

attachment.php

But I'm also excited about these..
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

i'm usually not a downtown or easy fan, but the lizard printed suede, esp in NAVY is so eyecatching and rich. and that muse 2 has my name all over it. if only it's easier to get in and out.

Last edited:
^Thanks randr21.

Here are some more pics of the shoulder bag from matchesfashion.com. They are calling it the "Macadam" bag.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 829
  • M1.JPG
    M1.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,924
Great thread Cosmo! My SA and I were browsing the Saks look book for fall and there is an 'Electric Blue' YSL Hobo due into Saks...any news there? Color swatch?