YSL everlong mascara

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY
i just came back from nordstrom and ended up buying the YSL EVERLONG MASCARA!

it is absolutelly amazing!, the brush is really different from any mascara brush i have ever used

and i had $20 off so i ended up spending $9 on mascara (=

i got it in black and my mom got it in purple !! the thing i really love about it is that it makes ur lashes look natural (i have really long lashes and most mascaras make me look like i have fake lashes on)

this mascara is a great fresh day look !:okay:

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Oooh, really? I have been contemplating buying Everlong for a really long time. Will definately pick up a tube next time I go to the mall.

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY
this has been one of my favorite mascaras for awhile!

i reviewed it here

it's really great and now that it comes in waterproof i don't have to worry about smudging which is even better!

i love your review

but now thinking about it, i dont think i got the waterproof..

does it make that much of a difference?

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
i love your review

but now thinking about it, i dont think i got the waterproof..

does it make that much of a difference?
i think it really depends on whether you have a problem with mascara ending up all under your eye after a few hours. i have oily skin and oily eyelids, and so after an hour or so most of the everlong would end up under my eyes and i'd look like a raccoon :P.

the waterproof just stays put better for me, but otherwise they're exactly the same. and the waterproof isn't too difficult to remove, unlike some other waterproof mascaras, which is great :tup: