YSL Easy - Color Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    Hi!

I am so excited I found this forum! I have been lurking for a few days, drooling over all the fabulous bags. I have a new (to me) bag, is an authentic Small YSL Easy bag. :biggrin:

Anyway, I just cannot figure out the color! It is very similar to the Volcano Bronze, but it is a more 'pewter' color than bronze. Can anyone help me out with the color name? I went through the YSL Easy reference post and cannot find an exact match. I will be happy to add my pics there!

Thanks so much for any help! Please let me know if I have made any posting faux pas or any other rules of the road stuff.

Ok, I think I was able to add the pics!

Attached Files:

2. Color names can be so confusing with YSL because they don't do a good job of defining or publicizing them or making sure that all of their retailers use the same terms. The bottom line, really, is that you can call the color whatever you want to call it!

These Besace bags below from the Reference Library are similar to your Easy.

Bergdorf Goodman called this "silver volcano leather"

[​IMG]

And YSL.com called this "grey metallic leather"

[​IMG]

3. Thank you so much!

They both look just like the color of my bag in real life, of course my pics don't come out quite so well as the stock photos. I have been obsessing over this since I posted and I was able to find one on ebay where the seller called it Grey Metallic. I am happy I know the color now :smile:

4. Enjoy your new bag. Very pretty.