YSL Easy bag...too uneven and crooked looking?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Hi ladies, maybe you can help me out. I purchased the Easy bag in the Rose/brown and black. I love the style of the bag and the leather is beautiful, but it bothers me how uneven and crooked the bag looks. If anyone has this bag can you tell me if this look goes away over time of carrying your things in it? maybe the weight will even it out? I did do a search for pictures of this bag but not much was available. If any of you have pictures of the bag in use I would love to see them before I take my bags back since I can't use the bags to see how it will look. Thanks so much :confused1:

Do you mean like the bottom sags? If that's what you mean, I can see why it would look uneven to you. I don't really have any suggestions but the LV speedy is very saggy and some people put a magazine on the bottom to improve the saggy bottom.

I have the Easy in the bronze and it is a super saggy bag. I was looking for something roomy and unstructured and it fits the bill perfectly. I would think the patent may be less saggy due to the nature of the material.

Thank you ladies for your input. After living with my bags for a few days I decided on the black and returned the brown...the leather just didn't look as nice as the black. It is a more unstructured bag and it's really growing on me, plus the leather is just gorgeous and I LOVE the bubbly texture. It's a keeper :love: Will post some modeling pics.