YSL duffle (large or Medium) OR Givenchy LUCREZIA Meduim. What should i go for? HELP

What bag should i get? HELP!

• Givenchy LUCREZIA

• Saint Laurent Duffle

Results are only viewable after voting.

unoma

I wish i was rich :)
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Hello everyone and Merry Xmas:smile:

I am not sure on which bag to go for, Ysl duffle or Lucrezia. I already own a Antigonia so this would be my second Givenchy bag.
Both looks slightly similar but i need help:smile:
Not sure on what colour to get on both bags but i have already reserve both bags in Navy blue. But i might get the Black.

Attachments

• img-thing.jpeg
    img-thing.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 667
  • img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 649
Lucrezia for sure.... But you are on the Givenchy forum!
I love my Lucrezis, it oozes quality and class and love the pic of the woven navy, stunning!
The SL is quite bland imo

Looking at another Gbag, huh?

You ARE on the Givenchy forum but being completely objective...I would say the Luc packs more punch. More interesting details on the Luc and I have felt both styles...The Luc feels more substantial. The YSL duffle body leather and strap leather feel thin. The YSL will likely show scratches and wear more easily.

For just those reasons...I vote the Lucrezia

I super love the navy lucrezia!

I love my Lucrezis, it oozes quality and class and love the pic of the woven navy, stunning!

Looking at another Gbag, huh?

You ARE on the Givenchy forum but being completely objective...I would say the Luc packs more punch. More interesting details on the Luc and I have felt both styles...The Luc feels more substantial. The YSL duffle body leather and strap leather feel thin. The YSL will likely show scratches and wear more easily.

For just those reasons...I vote the Lucrezia

Both are great. Tough decision indeed....I voted for the YSL because of its proportions...Not as high as the Luc.

Thank you ladies/guys, yes i am debating on either bags because i feel they looks quite similar.
Anyway, i will keep searching.
Thanks again

I have tried on both bags before and if I personally choose between two I go with LUCREZIA. I like the leather and material of LUC. Saint Laurent duffle bag are smooth and shinny equals more prone to scratches.

Well of course the decision is still yours. My final advise is go to the bag you really want.
Good Luck and don't forget to show us what you got :smile:

I have a Lucrezia and can attest to the quality- as I'm sure you can too as an Antigona owner! I love the look of the YSL but it's my understanding that Slimane's designs intentionally begin to look "worn-in" very quickly. Personally I love that my Givenchy still looks brand new after months of use!

Agree with this! Also the colour on the YSL doesn't look as beautiful as the Lucrezia's, but that may just be bad lighting :P Lucrezia just stands out more, in a good way!

Im in the minority here unoma and Chose Saint laurent
I've been on the lookout for a duffel / duffle for years and always thought of
The Sophia
Coppola as the ultimate hG duffle well until 2 months ago when I held
3-4 different styles and sizes at Vuitton boutique in San Diego .... I was so
Underwhelmed
My 2 nd choice was celine assymetrical bag in navy
Or
Black and 3 rd is actually YSL duffle !

Although I'm a fan of
Givenchy ( have my croc stamped antigona
Medium in black and a large black nigtingale)never really

Thought of the lucrezia as a duffle - the proportions of the lucrezia seems
More doctors bag to me ' no?

FYI - since I've given up on Coppola duffel, I've ordered the ysl in DOVE gray ( in
Suede / leather. ) combo and I shall
Keep you posted once it arrives. !

Im in the minority here unoma and Chose Saint laurent
I've been on the lookout for a duffel / duffle for years and always thought of
The Sophia
Coppola as the ultimate hG duffle well until 2 months ago when I held
3-4 different styles and sizes at Vuitton boutique in San Diego .... I was so
Underwhelmed
My 2 nd choice was celine assymetrical bag in navy
Or
Black and 3 rd is actually YSL duffle !

Although I'm a fan of
Givenchy ( have my croc stamped antigona
Medium in black and a large black nigtingale)never really

Thought of the lucrezia as a duffle - the proportions of the lucrezia seems
More doctors bag to me ' no?

FYI - since I've given up on Coppola duffel, I've ordered the ysl in DOVE gray ( in
Suede / leather. ) combo and I shall
Keep you posted once it arrives. !

Thank you amacasa, please post the photos of your bag once it arrives. I have till FRIDAY to decide what i would buy.:smile:

I have tried on both bags before and if I personally choose between two I go with LUCREZIA. I like the leather and material of LUC. Saint Laurent duffle bag are smooth and shinny equals more prone to scratches.

Well of course the decision is still yours. My final advise is go to the bag you really want.
Good Luck and don't forget to show us what you got :smile:

I have a Lucrezia and can attest to the quality- as I'm sure you can too as an Antigona owner! I love the look of the YSL but it's my understanding that Slimane's designs intentionally begin to look "worn-in" very quickly. Personally I love that my Givenchy still looks brand new after months of use!

Agree with this! Also the colour on the YSL doesn't look as beautiful as the Lucrezia's, but that may just be bad lighting :P Lucrezia just stands out more, in a good way!

I vote for the Luc for the same reasons - striking yet sophisticated details and gorgeous leather that's hardy. :cool:

Good luck with your decision making!

Hmm.....I like the Givenchy....cool look.

Thank you guys:smile:
Will you you posted soon:smile: