YSL Downtown in Cypress *green*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This Downtown bag has popped up on saks.com and Bergdorf's too. The color is called "Cypress." It looks kind of dark in the pic, but I bet its gorgeous IRL!

Saks says the expected ship date is no later than 9/8/2007

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ^ I think it'll look nice in real life too. =)

3. I thought I wanted a black Downtown, but green is my favorite color. This could be the one for me! But in the medium, not large size, I think.

4. nice shade of green!

5. Love it. It must look really interesting irl.
    Can't wait to see it.

6. WOW.....i need a downtown in this colour :cry:

7. absolutely gorgeous. if i saw one of these in real life i would not be able to stop myself drooling. this would look good with so many colours!

8. Any chance will the nice purse go on sale?

9. OMG Cosmo, it's a beauty! I love green, too. I would go with a medium as well.

10. I think I'm moving this one to the top of my wishlist!

11. oh its gorgeous!
    LOVE the color!

12. totally gorgeous !

13. Oh man,I WANT this bag,but in medium. The boutique in I use doesn't have it...and doesn't know if they;re getting it...:tdown:

I may have to try London!

14. I saw this bag in the medium size last week at my local YSL boutique. The color was nice; close to the pic above, a dark olive. You could try calling them, but I have no idea whether they ship internationally.

Yves Saint Laurent 301-656-8868
    5510 Wisconsin Ave
    Bethesda MD 20815-4403

15. Bergdorf's ships internationally:blink: