YSL DOUBLE -Still produced?

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hello my ladiesss,
I have a nother question.

Is the YSL DOUBLE still produced?

Unfortunatly I love in Europe, in Austria. And there is only ONE shop which offers YSL Bags. Though they have a wide range of YSL bags they dont have the Double anymore.

I was wondering if YSL still produces it or whether it was just a "one Season" bag.

Hope one of you could help me.

Saskia:yahoo:

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Hello my ladiesss,

Unfortunatly I love in Europe, in Austria. And there is only ONE shop which offers YSL Bags. Though they have a wide range of YSL bags they dont have the Double anymore.

I was wondering if YSL still produces it or whether it was just a "one Season" bag.

Yes it is. As a matter of fact, saw a small double in silver and purple in YSL boutique SCP onsale for $699.

gr8heart

-for YSL!
May 23, 2006
Hi Saskia!

I am not sure if the YSL double sac is still produced, but I have seen them available online. I think ysl.com had one available a few weeks ago. If you email or call ysl boutiques, they may be able to help you find one.

Jan 22, 2010
Hello my ladiesss,

Hi! What store in Austria sells YSL bags? I have a friend going there and I would like to ask her to buy me a Vavin duffle. Thanks!!:smile: