Ysl.com

ems1198

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Hi all!!

Has any of you ever shopped online at ysl.com?
I would just love to know your shopping experience.
Are they good with shipping merchandise in a quick manner?
I am thinking about buying a bag (Easy in beige) so I want to know if any of you had a good experience....or bad if there are any.

Thank you!!

:biggrin:

I've purchased two bags and a wallet through YSL.com in the past nine months and the service was very good. Each item shipped the same day I ordered it and I had it in my hands the next morning. (I'm in Washington, D.C., and they ship from New York.) I think Next Day delivery is $30 and Second Day is $25. I got an order confirmation email, plus a shipping email with UPS tracking number. The items came beautifully packaged and they were brand new and fresh (didn't appear to have been sitting on a boutique shelf getting pawed over).

However, what I just said involved full-priced merchandise, not sale merchandise. Numerous members have had problems with YSL.com over the years during sale time; they ordered sale merchandise and thought their orders went through only to find out later that YSL was out of stock. Seems like YSL didn't do a great job of maintaining up-to-date stock information for sale merchandise online. I think they are working on this problem. Not sure if the situation has improved or not.

Overall, I think the website has gotten better in the past year or so. I can remember lots of mistakes previously--bag sizes being mislabeled, for instance. They seem more diligent now about getting stuff right.

All of their policies are detailed here: http://www.ysl.com/us/en/Footer/Purchase-Informations.aspx

Last edited: