YSL.com orders coming thru?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I am thinking about ordering something from YSL.com but remember running across a thread saying that people were waiting on their orders from the site for a Looooooooonnnnnggg time.

Just wondering has anyone has successfully ordered from YSL.com in the last month or so? and how long did it take you to get your order....?

Thanks in advance for the info!

2. I finally got my pants from YSL.com - they took about 3 weeks to complete and deliver the product. In the end, they were quite apologetic with the situation, calling me, sending follow up emails, and a small "I'm Sorry" gift of a YMail keyring with a hand written note.

3. ^^that's a sweet gift! C, hope u get your orders soon :smile:

4. Ok great! Thx for the info. This eases my mind a lot.

5. I ordered a couple months ago and it took about 10 days to get my order.

6. I ordered from here, the site said in stock. Then 10 days later I got an e-mail saying out of stock. I had the option of e-mailing back with 48hours to be put on waiting list but got no reply. Got ahold of an SA who got me the product. After a week of having shoes ysl called me to see if I wanted to still place order. It took about a month to get shoes.

7. I want to buy in particular the Rive Gauche in anthracite and the Jeanne Pumps.

Has anybody ordered these items . Are they actually available ???

I have heard some unfavorable information about ordering from the YSL website.

Are the stocks on line available or are they like Barneys ?

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

8. I had a so-so experience recently with their web ordering service. f I were you and looking for a particular item, I would call their customer service number to see if they can locate the shoes for you. It's just an answering machine, though. You may be better off locating the pumps through your local YSL boutique or other retailer.

In my opinion, the "leave a message" way of operating a customer service phone line is not the right approach. I had a major problem with the white tribute I ordered and they called me back only after I had written a not-so-nice email.

When I wanted to exchange the tribute I purchased, the web initially said the style was available, but the phone call from the YSL rep confirmed that the bag was not in stock.

I hope this helps! Good luck.

9. i agree with this i took me a week to be contacted that the shoe that they stated was in stock was sold out the the US. I could not get in contact with them for over a week and after a month i got my shoes but not thru ysl.com but thru an sa in a boutique. Good luck!

10. Thanks a lot for the heads and the tips. I'll go to the boutique to be sure.
    I agree with you - answering machine for cs is a big no no.

so far i love ysl but i am not too thrilled about their SAs, now their website:tdown:

11. thank you. do you live in sf too. is there a particular sa that you work with. so far i've had so so experience in that boutique.