YSL College Bag Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! This is my first thread, this is also my very first designer bag and I'm so excited to share it with you! xo This is the Saint Laurent Medium Monogram College Bag, and I'm so in love with it!

Attached Files:

Venessa84 and Poopeenu like this.

2. Love it! Just amazing!!

3. That's so beautiful. Congratulations :smile:

4. Gorgeous! Congrats on your new addition! Let us know how you like it over the next few weeks! Looking forward to hearing any pros/cons you have with the bag as it's on my wishlist!

5. Congrats! Absolutely stunning! Let us know how the leather holds up after some usage. Love this bag but I'm scared the leather will age really quickly hence still considering whether to buy or not.

6. Gorgeous ❗️👍 May I ask what type of leather ? 😍

7. I think it's lamb skin hence more delicate

8. Congratulations!!! It's a great choice for a first designer bag!!

9. Lovely! Congrats!

10. Thank you everyone! I will keep you posted! It is lambskin definitely delicate but not as smooth

11. 👍

12. Beautiful bag!! Super excited to see pictures of this bag (pictures/reviews of this bag are rare). I'm debating on buying this exact same bag as my first designer handbag, but I was worried (like the others) that the leather might sag/age over time and might be damaged easily (scratched, etc.). I still have a few more months to decide (buying my first designer bag on my birthday month). Let us know how it works for you!

13. beautiful bag!!! yes please let us know your review of the bag!! I love the bag but i have been scared about the leather sagging and aging too, so please do let us know!!

14. Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!! I've been looking at this bag recently and would love a review as well!

15. It looks perfect! Would love to see a mod shot too, if it's alright with you :smile: