YSL College Bag Black Sold Out?!

peacheykeen

Oct 29, 2020
Looking for some advice please :smile:
So was all geared up for my first designer purchase and searching for deals when I noticed my desired bag is now listed as Sold Out. Have emailed YSL but they just replied saying no idea if the black medium college bag will be restocked or come back at all...

Does this happen very often and occurs due to season change over of styles? Not sure if the bag is going to come back at a higher price? Or will it come back redesigned?

There does appear to be an item at Netaporter but now concerned it might not come with an authenticity card. Then I keep reading bad reviews about second hand websites and fake bags. Is it naive to think a bag that comes with an authenticity card is genuine?

My lil heart was set on it... should I wait it out or keep stalking second hand sites?

Any help would be great! Next I have my eye on the Loewe puzzle bag

So was all geared up for my first designer purchase and searching for deals when I noticed my desired bag is now listed as Sold Out. Have emailed YSL but they just replied saying no idea if the black medium college bag will be restocked or come back at all...

Does this happen very often and occurs due to season change over of styles? Not sure if the bag is going to come back at a higher price? Or will it come back redesigned?

There does appear to be an item at Netaporter but now concerned it might not come with an authenticity card. Then I keep reading bad reviews about second hand websites and fake bags. Is it naive to think a bag that comes with an authenticity card is genuine?

My lil heart was set on it... should I wait it out or keep stalking second hand sites?

Hey sorry I can’t help but just jumping on because I seriously want the YSL 6 key holder, but I don’t own any ysl , just wondering if it’s like LV and you gotta keep stalking throughout the night

Oh that sucks. Yoogi's closet, The Real Real, Trades or fashionphile may have some. But sometimes when a bag is hard to find the prices go up. Good luck!

I see it available on Saks and Neimans - have you checked dept store websites? These are also usually your best bet for Saint Laurent since they are typically included in their promos. Combining that with cash back on Rakuten, you can expect to save $300 or so!

Reactions: HavPlenty
I see it available on Saks and Neimans - have you checked dept store websites? These are also usually your best bet for Saint Laurent since they are typically included in their promos. Combining that with cash back on Rakuten, you can expect to save $300 or so!

Thank you. I have to make a list of all the sites. Keep reading all these bad reviews about online boutique stores so was a bit wary but am thinking it should be fine ordering!

are you looking for it with gold hardware? I see it with silver hardware on their site. I am looking for it in gold hardware, have the same issue... not sure if dept store websites are reliable? It would be my first designer bag purchase!

are you looking for it with gold hardware? I see it with silver hardware on their site. I am looking for it in gold hardware, have the same issue... not sure if dept store websites are reliable? It would be my first designer bag purchase!

Yes, am not sure why they would stop selling the bag as it seems fairly popular... and the YSL email about stock was not very helpful either. Am going to end up going with Netaporter I think as I can’t get this bag out of my head!

Reactions: nsriva
I just purchased this bag and I love it. Nordstrom had it in black/gold but think it is now sold out. Might be able to get it from Harrods.

I am not very good at threads and not sure whether I should close this one but ended up getting the bag from Ssense! Was a very small discount on it too. Am also very happy as it is a lovely bag for day and night. Now we are twins