YSL Chyc Flap, PS11 or Celine Box? Vote for me pls!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I agree Tingeling! Nice to meet you again here... Definitely Celine Box!

2. I'n that case I think you answered you own question. If you want a bag that is tame and you feel Celine is to expensive I'd go with YSL. I like all three of the bags.

3. Hi, yes ... that Celine:smile: So simple and chic! I was in Firenze this week and saw the most beautiful Celine medium box in warm yellow ponyhair!!! Wow, I tried it on and fell in love! But then my inner sense spoke to me, and sent me to the Louis Vuitton store instead LOL! I needed a bag to use for work so I ended up buying the SC bag! I managed to get the cherry one so I have no regrets , but I do still dream of that Celine :smile:

4. I personally like the PS11. Celine is nice too, but for the price I like the PS11 much more. Not a big fan of the Chyc Flap.

5. I love my Celine Box and it's classy, understated style. The price is steep compared to the other two, but I feel it is worth the money. Runner-up would be the PS11.
    A Balenciaga City is also a great option, but a different style compared to the three options you listed ;)

6. So, did you ever get one of these bags?
    Just curious...

7. I vote for YSL. I just ordered the Cabas Chyc (satchel) and am waiting for it to arrive. I also checked out the shoulder bags and they were also fabulous. I have been a longtime fan of YSL bags and they hold up really well.

As for the PS11, I'm not a PS fan. I think their bags start to look dated quickly and the 11 is just too busy. As for Celine, I like Celine bags but don't own one.

8. have you made up your mind? I like the YSL it's a subtle beauty.

9. celine box!

10. Both are great but I would prefer Celine and celine bags are so hot right now

11. The Celine Box without a doubt

12. Celine.

13. 1. Céline 2. YSL. 3. PS11

14. i will only be heading to paris in october. still hv 3 months to consider. celine box is classic, but they already had reviews that the leather scratches and so lots of babysit will be required. i might go for the ysl... heehee, still open to choices. girls are fickle-minded!

15. Have you decided yet? I have a Chyc Flap and its divine. That's my vote. Beautiful, elegant, and understated.