YSL Chyc Flap, PS11 or Celine Box? Vote for me pls!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am on my journey to get the best shoulder bag. I need your votes. I will be heading to Paris in October and I def do not want to go home empty-handed.

1) YSL Chyc Flap bag - it comes in pale beige which is a lovely understated nude color.
    2) Proenza Schouler PS11 - the design is effortlessly chic and edgy.
    3) Celine Box bag - the classic shoulder bag. the price is rather expensive too.

All stated in medium size.

I need a tame bag for travelling. Not a "loud" bag like Chanel or LV. Please recommend if you do have other shoulder bag that you think I should put in my list.

2. among the 3 i will go with celine box, i'm getting one for myself soon too :smile:

3. Another vote for the Celine box :heart: It's functional as well as beautiful.

4. Don't like the PS11 at all, too much stuff going on with the front.

I love both of the other two. What makes it hard is that the YSL is a lot cheaper than the Celine, no? Of course I haven't handled either in person, so hard to say if the higher price is justified.

5. Ysl

6. Celine Box!

7. Definately the box. :smile:

8. If price isn't an issue, Celine box!

9. The box~~~~~~

10. My vote - YSL, then Celine but not the Proenza Schouler

11. the celine cost twice the amount of YSL chyc and PS11. :sad: it's so hard to decide. i might get a balenciaga city instead, but i heard so much stories about the leather color fading problem. the celine is def a better buy, but at 2400euros, i am not sure if it's justifiable. i mean a luggage, at the biggest size (shoulder), cost just 1700euros.

12. Celine or YSL but not the PS...

13. Hi, I really love this YSL
    http://www.ysl.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-YS_US-Site/en_US/mProduct-Show?pid=804440271

But I have gotten the Celine Box because I worry I'll get bored of that big Y. It stands out like the Hermes H, but then Hermes is Hermes, if you know what I mean. I would get the Celine box if I were to pay full price for a new one, but If you get a really good second hand price on the YSL I would go for that one!
    Good Luck;)

14. I vote for YSL Chyc Flap bag :smile:

15. If you don't mind the scratches that you'll get on the Celine Box, then that would be my #1. YSL and PS11 are equal to me, if those were my only 2 choices, I'd be confused!!! Both are gorgeous.