YSL Card holder

JKrisl

Nov 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Hello,

I'm new to the forum! I decided to join to do more research and ask for advice regarding a purchase.

I've been eyeing the YSL monogram card case in grain leather in black with gold hardware. I am unsure whether or not to wait for black friday to purchase! Saks fifth currently has a $50 off $250 + purchase on their website. After taxes and duties (I am from Canada btw), it comes up to around $340.
I am hesitant to purchase it because I heard ssense has good sales on black Friday.

I am wondering if you guys know how much cheaper it goes at ssense during black Friday?? Should I wait or do you guys think this is already a good deal from Saks? It is regular price $360 at ssense! I am only set on the black with gold hardware btw.

Any advises??

Thanks!!

Apr 11, 2015
It’s currently sale season so I’d keep an eye out to see if any retailers will have on sale. I purchased a pebbled leather in silver hardware from Farfetch at the beginning of the summer sales for $185 (USD).

I think Ssense usually has a good sales price for them as well.

Bereal

Mar 19, 2019
YSL is having a private sale..check with their SA if the one you want is on sale. I bought something from the Saks in Eaton Centre

Reactions: averagejoe
Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
I bought something a few days ago at 15% off, then a day (or hours later), Saks had another promo deal which made the bag 25% off. The only difference was, the color that I wanted was no longer available.