YSL card holder in Croc embossed leather

Aug 5, 2016
Hi ladies! I just wanted to share my first ever YSL item. I kept going back and forth with this card holder and the Gucci Marmont card holder. After playing with the YSL card holder I realize I love it so much more than the Gucci. The color is light pinkish and tanish with silver hardware. I think the actual color name is antique rose. My only concern with this color is that it might show more wear or dirt bc of the color. Nevertheless I love it! If anyone happens to have this same combo card holder, please let me know how you like it and the wear and tear you have on it so I know what to expect. Thank you !
Here it is!IMG_1483676805.448232.jpgIMG_1483676816.961704.jpg

Hi ladies! I just wanted to share my first ever YSL item. I kept going back and forth with this card holder and the Gucci Marmont card holder. After playing with the YSL card holder I realize I love it so much more than the Gucci. The color is light pinkish and tanish with silver hardware. I think the actual color name is antique rose. My only concern with this color is that it might show more wear or dirt bc of the color. Nevertheless I love it! If anyone happens to have this same combo card holder, please let me know how you like it and the wear and tear you have on it so I know what to expect. Thank you !
Here it is!View attachment 3566387View attachment 3566388
Very pretty! Congratulations!

how do you find the quality on this? i'm planning to get the croc zip one but also debating between that and marmont gucci one

Sorry for the late reply! The quality on it is pretty good! No complaints at all. Although I would have to stretch the pockets out alittle bc they were so tight when I first got them