YSL box and dust bag???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I order a YSL purse from Nords, Saksfifth, Neiman or Bergdorff, will it come in a YSL box and YSL dust bag???

2. The purse comes in a YSL dustbag and the shoes come in the Ysl box with the dustbag inside. This is based on my buying experience at Nordstroms and Neiman Marcus.

3. I know for a fact in Nordstrom (based on my personal experiences) that the purses will come with a YSL dust bag not the box though I've always been given the Nordstrom gift box and thats in-store and online purchases.

4. I went to the boutique And still no box with the bag purchase, even tho I know they do have some laying around.

5. At Saks, it will only come with a YSL dust bag, no box.

6. What about NAP? Any chance of getting a YSL box?

7. Only dustbag for handbag, no box.

8. hi everyone!
    are there 2 dustbags? or just the black one..
    is it the black one? I dont like white ones because they show dust more and it smears in my closet... im a perfectionist.
    heehe im new to ysl bags and I want to know everything before I order my cabas .. :heart:

9. The YSL dust bags has two layers. One is like a satin black color with the YSL logo and the 2nd inner layer is white. Hopefully this works for you, because the chYc cabas is a gorgeous bag :biggrin:

10. My NAP Chyc arrived without a dust bag :oh:

11. Hi,

Just ordered my first YSL (Belle de Jour patent black large clutch) from Nordstrom and was curious if these come with a dustbag as well. I love Nordstrom however feel that sometimes they don't package my online orders as well as others. Thanks.

12. why would you need a box?

13. Just a dust bag. Only when I bought bags from YSL.com, they put the bags into a huge white box. Even though when I buy bags from a YSL store, only dust bag. I don't need a huge box....it's hard to carry the bag in box by a train. If I use a car, maybe it's ok to carry such a huge box.

14. #15 Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    When I bought a bag (clutch) at the YSL boutique in Paris last year (pre-Hedi Slimane), it did not come with a box (only the dust bag). I bought the same clutch (different color) in HK recently, it came in a beautiful black Saint Laurent Paris box and a dust bag. I was thrilled with the unexpected packaging of my clutch, but even more thrilled to know that inside the SLP box is a YSL clutch (from 2012! - Whew!)

So maybe this change to SLP will now include boxes for bags?