YSL Boutiques pre-sale begins tomorrow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I just got off the phone with Ricardo at the YSL Boutique in Houston; their presale event begins tomorrow. I don't know the exact savings; I did pre-buy the Oversize Muse in red for $979 so about a 30% savings on that bag.
    He did say basic colors being carried over are not on sale; the only Downtown was the one with the check pattern, he mentioned Rive Gauche as well.
    If you are looking for YSL,look up a boutique on their site, they do ship for about $10. He also said they can get product from other stores
    Anyone in Houston - 713-840-7006. Ask for Ricardo or Michael. Good luck!

2. If only i lived in the states...:crybaby:

3. What should i get?

4. Muse or Rive Gauche. I say Muse because I have been drooling and wishing for months...
    I also saw a thread just a few minutes ago saying Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas had a large deep red Muse for $934...call designer handbags in that store, they can ship to you... but don't wait too long if you want a bag, I am learning how quickly they sell out! Good luck!:yes:

5. Can someone tell me what their return policy is? TIA!

6. He told me no returns on sale items...

7. neimans will take sale returns though

8. I wonder if the one at South Coast Plaza would have the large white Muse for sale? I also like the Downtown but unfortunately the black patent or white wouldn't be on sale...

9. the purple muse just got added to the pre-sale list items. call them today before they are all gone!

10. Does anyone know when the actual sale starts? Thanks

11. Actual sale started Wednesday. I bought the medium check Downtown on presale on Saturday, can't wait till it arrives! It's gorgeoouuuss, and lined in suede :heart: reduced to just under 1200 from just under 2000 :yes::smile:

12. thats for the heads up :smile:
    wish they had the downtown in other colors.