YSL Boots

Mar 8, 2014
Hi everyone! I've never written in the YSL thread before but I'm actually obsessed with this company and it's my favorite luxury brand! I really want to buy a pair of boots and I was wondering if anyone has any boots and can tell me how they fit? I'm a size 10 and I know some of you might say just go to the store and try it on but I always feel like sales associates judge me because of my big feet and then I feel uncomfortable. I'm obsessed with these two pairs of boots!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411438881.298401.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411438893.144188.jpg

Awww its terrible that u feel that way!!! Im no help with sizing but if ppl are judging your feet then they have too much time on their hands!! Ps i LOVE that first pair. Ive been looking at them myself!

You could always order two sizes and return one!!

Hi everyone! I've never written in the YSL thread before but I'm actually obsessed with this company and it's my favorite luxury brand! I really want to buy a pair of boots and I was wondering if anyone has any boots and can tell me how they fit? I'm a size 10 and I know some of you might say just go to the store and try it on but I always feel like sales associates judge me because of my big feet and then I feel uncomfortable. I'm obsessed with these two pairs of boots!
View attachment 2758693View attachment 2758694

Hi I can't help with these two boots specifically but I have bought several pairs of Saint Laurent boots in the last twelve months or so.
The pull on style are known to be very narrow and not suitable for some feet. I was in love with them too so I researched them thoroughly then decided on another pair because of the narrow fit of this style (my feet are a little wider than average). Many people size up in this style.
The lace up/ buckle up styles are more true to european sizing. I have a studded pair and a zipper pair in this SL combat style. I enjoy the zipper pair much more because they're easier to get on and off - the buckling and lacing can be a real chore. . . but that's just me being lazy :biggrin:

I love the first style, I have similar from All Saints, way lower quality of course, but the style is great. And guess what, they look awesome on feet like mine 9, 9.5 and yours will too.

Awww its terrible that u feel that way!!! Im no help with sizing but if ppl are judging your feet then they have too much time on their hands!! Ps i LOVE that first pair. Ive been looking at them myself!

You could always order two sizes and return one!!
I love the first pair too! Yeah I think I'm going to order a size up I wish these boots had a zipper down the side and they would be perfect. Thanks for the feed back :hugs:

Hi I can't help with these two boots specifically but I have bought several pairs of Saint Laurent boots in the last twelve months or so.
The pull on style are known to be very narrow and not suitable for some feet. I was in love with them too so I researched them thoroughly then decided on another pair because of the narrow fit of this style (my feet are a little wider than average). Many people size up in this style.
The lace up/ buckle up styles are more true to european sizing. I have a studded pair and a zipper pair in this SL combat style. I enjoy the zipper pair much more because they're easier to get on and off - the buckling and lacing can be a real chore. . . but that's just me being lazy :biggrin:
That makes me nervous the pull on style are very narrow but hopefully if I go up a size they will fit. I have pull on burberry boots in a 41 and they fit so hopefully a 41 pair of YSL boots will fit too. And I agree I WISH the first pair of boots had a zipper but I still want them even though they don't lol they are just so cute. Thanks for the help!

I love the first style, I have similar from All Saints, way lower quality of course, but the style is great. And guess what, they look awesome on feet like mine 9, 9.5 and yours will too.
Yes I love this style so much so I don't want them to get away and I love All Saints so I'm sure your boots are fabulous too! thanks for the encouragement :smile:

Keep in mind, Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy wore shoes for their size 10 1/2 and size 10 feet. I say you are in good company! Get the boots you love and please show us model picture!

I have the Chelsea boots. I wear a 7-7.5 American and usually a 37.5 or 38 in European.

My pair in these are a 37.5 which to me means they are TTS. I do remember that I ordered both a 37 and 37.5 and deliberated for days over which to pick, which means the 37 was also reasonable and not exceedingly too small. Not sure why I chose to order a 37 and 37.5 instead of 37.5 and 38, maybe I read that they ran large somewhere? There was probably a reason.

They are narrow but not very narrow. The Alexander Wang Anouk for instance is much narrower.

I recommend them, they are very comfortable and elegant and the leather feels really nice as it ages.

Hope that helps.

Keep in mind, Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy wore shoes for their size 10 1/2 and size 10 feet. I say you are in good company! Get the boots you love and please show us model picture!

I didn't know that haha thanks and I will show model pics!

I have the Chelsea boots. I wear a 7-7.5 American and usually a 37.5 or 38 in European.

My pair in these are a 37.5 which to me means they are TTS. I do remember that I ordered both a 37 and 37.5 and deliberated for days over which to pick, which means the 37 was also reasonable and not exceedingly too small. Not sure why I chose to order a 37 and 37.5 instead of 37.5 and 38, maybe I read that they ran large somewhere? There was probably a reason.

They are narrow but not very narrow. The Alexander Wang Anouk for instance is much narrower.

I recommend them, they are very comfortable and elegant and the leather feels really nice as it ages.

Hope that helps.

I went with the first pair! I love them so much but I love the Chelsea boots too so maybe I'll get them soon!

I like them both but I think you should go with the first pair on the left.

Hi everyone!!! I ordered the first pair I got it in a size 41! I love them so much they are so edgy and cute. I got them last week and I've worn them once so far and they hurt a lot but I think my the end of the day they were a lot more broken in and I'm excited to where them again soon! They are perfect I'll post modeling pics soon but here are just how they look! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415235563.960637.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1415235588.762041.jpg

These boots look great. And if you cant take the break in period take them to a good cobbler and have them stretched. Then wear them around the house only for a day or two with thick sweatsocks and they will fit perfect. Trust me I just went through this same expereince with a pair of Chanel boots and they now fit perfect after I had them stretched.