YSL Boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All,

Im looking at a pair of ysl boots on ebay, from I guess a few seasons ago?

It is a 39. It says it fits more like an 8. I only own one designer pair of shoes and it is marc jacobs misplaced heel and it was a 37. generally speaking i wear a 7.5. I have a very narrow foot. I can also wear an 8. I know nothing of YSL fit, and have read varying answers. can someone let me know what they think? and also authenticate in the authenticate thread? They dont seem like a pair of shoes that would be counterfeited.

2. someone please tell me how they fit?

3. for me, ysl fits pretty true to size, maybe even a bit bigger than other european designers.

4. Personally I find YSL sizing to run true to size.

5. Agreed, definitely true to size. I'm a 7.5-8 and with the TribToo pump I'm a 37.5 and with the Tribute Sandal I'm a 38-38.5. I also have the YSL Dada (older season) and they are a 38 but definitely could have done a 37.5.

6. I bought a pair of YSL tribute boots a couple of years ago, and they were also true to size. They are the only pair of boots I have ever worn out lol. I wore them day in and day out and still miss them now!

7. ok thank you everyone, i guess they will be too big :sad: