YSL Besace - New Colors!

Apr 14, 2007
Hello Ladies (and Gents),

I hope you all are having a good weekend. I just wanted to share some pics featuring the YSL Besace bag within a variety of colors/materials!

Enjoy and best wishes, BeautifulBasics:girlsigh:

Black and White
130057943_o.jpg

Croc
130057954_o.jpg

Snake
117862963_o.jpg

Gold/Metallic
130057918_o.jpg

I saw the python in the store...it was NICE!

Hey, that little black and white striped RL Collection Mini Ricky bag in the first pic is on sale right now in RL's private sale... on polo.com.

Hey, I found some on ebay, are there anything specific you can authenticate the ysl besace by? I really like it and it looks authentic, but you never know, i tried comparing it to the pics at saks and borgdorf, but since it's not sold in my country it's hard to find anything to nail it down

thanks

Hi ladies,

Did anyone else notice that on the gold besace, the metal endcaps are facing forward when the straps are hanging down, while on all the other colors/versions, all you see are the two little rivet points?

In other words, the only way you'll see the endcaps on the python/b&w/croc is if the straps are folded upward, as in the crock photo #2.

What's up with that?

Photo courtesy of www.nitrolicious.com

Attachments

• ysl_besace.jpg
    ysl_besace.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,666
Hi ladies,

Did anyone else notice that on the gold besace, the metal endcaps are facing forward when the straps are hanging down, while on all the other colors/versions, all you see are the two little rivet points?

In other words, the only way you'll see the endcaps on the python/b&w/croc is if the straps are folded upward, as in the crock photo #2.

What's up with that?

Good observation SKelly:tup: I recently purchased a black Besace and it was the first thing I noticed when it arrived. Odd isn't it?

Hi ladies,

What's up with that?

that's not true. the one you see in the pic from elle is a sample version which is produced 6 mo. in advance for the buyers/press to see, and often the details on sample bags (or even rtw,shoes) are changed for production. check out this pic from the ysl online shop homepage and you can see that the gold besace they show has the metal endcaps on the inside like the other 'saces

35akuas.jpg

that's not true. the one you see in the pic from elle is a sample version which is produced 6 mo. in advance for the buyers/press to see, and often the details on sample bags (or even rtw,shoes) are changed for production. check out this pic from the ysl online shop homepage and you can see that the gold besace they show has the metal endcaps on the inside like the other 'saces

35akuas.jpg

I think I posted a question like that somewhere in the forum before, there seems to be 2 different version of the front bucket for both the black and gold. I seen it before.

can anyone tell me whether this ysl besage design will go for classic?..just like downtown and muse..love it so much..thought od getting one in grey crocodile colour and how much does it cost??? thanks in advance