YSL Bags 40% Off...

i am so frustrated! i hate how stores across the country does not know which bags are on sale and which arent! i called nordies in chicago who said no muses were onsale. called nordies in MOA who said only green and oak was no black! what's going on!
I totally agree....not to mention they don't know the sizes. I just called San Diego and they said they don't carry the oversize which is bull because I was there a few days ago and they had several. Last week, an sa from there said that the large was the os and the large was the med!! WTF??

^^The Muses are going through a "name"/size change. I recently saw a "small" black patent Muse at Nordy's in SD. It's confusing for the SAs since that size is sometimes referred to as "small" and sometimes referred to as "medium"! It's definitely NOT the extra-large, not the large or the medium--so it should be called small, but not everyone's been calling it the small apparently.

Cory and Enza at the SD store are very nice. And I think they both know their products. If you have any questions on what's going on sale, you could try giving them a call--the number is 619.295.4441.

From what I remember, they only have the Double Tote left in terms of what's going on sale--but doesn't hurt to ask!

Nordies had 40% off, not NM...
Also ladies, the YSL Boutiques start their presales today..find one near you on the ysl.com website..theirs are 30% off, some colors are not offered, nor are downtowns..but doesn't hurt to try.
I got a red OS muse from Houston YSL on presale..$979, so Nordies price definitely better, but oh well.
Good luck!

I have to concur, Nordstroms are the best, being in the UK, it is hard to find US companies to ship international - they are also not greedy with postage fees. ChanelBoy on this site was brill!! I really also recommend Mall of America!