YSL Arty rings thread!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If anyone lives in London, I saw them at the Bicester Village Outlets for 110 GBP. They had four colours [emoji4]

2. Did they have turquoise? Thanks for the tip!

3. Yes they did! :smile: There's also a 10% coupon, head to the information centre and they'll give it to you to use throughout (except Prada)

4. I've recently bought a gunmetal arty ring. I've compared this to the gold one I have. It feels lighter and the blue is extremely vibrant. Is it a real one?

Attached Files:

5. From what I see it looks authentic. The color is called cipria. I have one also and love it. Enjoy and wear it in good health!

6. Pretty

7. I bought mine and showed in this thread but never worn it! I don't know if i should sell it or not and i didn't know it was discontinued... maybe it's because i'm more of a silver lady now...

@Xylim: The gunmetal you got is super cute!

8. I have the chance to purchase Cipria for a decent price, but the only problem is that it's a size down from what I would buy if I could choose. It's a seven, and I guess my best shot is a size eight since I've heard they run a bit small. Should I just let it pass and wait for a size eight (as if that's ever going to happen) or just buy the seven and pray that it fits and just re-sell it if it's too small? I'm so torn.

9. finally found the one I was looking for, its so pretty.

Attached Files:

10. That's a gorgeous color combination. Congrats! :biggrin:

11. thank you so much:smile:

12. I am sorry to see that this thread has seen it's heyday- used to heaving and so busy :smile:

Anyway, wanted to tag my Cipria here. Wearing him (yep, mine is a he) today and love him as much as before!

Attached Files:

13. Beautiful! F I wish these were still available, my Lapis is lonely.

14. Amuze.com has a few arty rings left like coral, black, pink and green for $130 if you use the $25 refer a friend coupon. Otherwise it is $155.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice