YSL Arty rings thread!

So sad I missed the NAP sale :sad:
And so I have to pay the full price of $290... but it is now or never because they have stopped making this ring.

The sales representative at the YSL boutique in my area said they are no longer making the Arty ring because the designer of the ring no longer designs for YSL.
The store had the ring pulled from the showroom and when I asked to look at them, they took it out from the back storage area.
All Saks and NM stores also took them out of the showrooms ...you can only buy them online.

You can still call the YSL boutiques because they have some available but in limited quantity in the popular sizes.

I am a size 7 and asked what they had in a 7 and these following 2 YSL boutiques had the most colors available in a size 7:
Costa Mesa, CA store (picture on top) and the Las Vegas store (picture on bottom)

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 814
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 808
Also, the Houston YSL store still has the black with silver band, green stone with silver band, pink with silver band, coral with gold band, turquoise with gold band, wood with gold band, amber with silver band... and that is all I can remember.

Good luck!

In Australia it's impossible to find these rings!

I've only seen a few on Saks Fifth avenue website. I'm looking for a particular ring and wonder if anyone can help point me to where or how I can get my hands on one please?

http://img.purseforum.com/attachmen...61-ysl-arty-rings-thread-image-2979053097.jpg

Thats the Cipria ring, most places only have size 4 and 5 left.
Luckily I managed to get a size 7 but took me a few months and bought it from someone who got the wrong size!

Can anyone tell me if the last of the Arty rings changed size/thickness?
I just got one from eBay and it's physically smaller and the back band isn't as wide as my other 3..worried about authenticity, can anyone help please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 729
Here are my 4 babies.
I also have a purple one on the way!
Desperately wanting a dark green and the love arty :heart:
I'm new to the forums and have loved looking at all your gorgeous pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 713
I was lucky enough to snap 2 arty rings during the NAP sale. I am still in search of the silver /purple and the silver/green but this is my current collection :smile:

Yves+Saint+Laurent+arty+rings+2.jpg